My first app is complete!
You can find the story behind that here: Story
What I have done:
- AWS Rekognition Service for finding text in the image supplied by the client
- AWS APIGateway as endpoint for the app
- AWS Lambda to combine APIGateway and Rekognition Service
- CloudFormation for automatic deployings
- Ionic Framework for the client app on iOS and Android
- Swagger to generate an Angular Client
What I learned?
- AWS is awesome! Because it is very easy to use and to combine AWS services.
- My lambda function is obsolete, because of using Rekognition Service directly from APIGateway (next app, day-two or app-three)
- Swagger is awesome too! Generate it from APIGateway, then using it to generate a technical client or server (maybe next times). This time I just focused on the domainmodel.
- With ionic, Android Version works easier then iOS version. That’s a pity.