My second app is ready!
You can find the story behind that here: Story
What I have done:
New in this app:
- AWS Translate for translate founded text.
And from day one:
- AWS Rekognition Service for finding text in the image supplied by the client
- AWS APIGateway as endpoint for the app
- AWS Lambda to combine APIGateway and Rekognition Service
- CloudFormation for automatic deployings
- Ionic Framework for the client app on iOS and Android
- Swagger to generate an Angular Client
One train journey from JavaLand (Phantasialand/Brühl) to Braunschweig with delay.
What I learned?
- AWS is always awesome! Because it is very easy to use and to combine AWS services.
- My CORS – Problem isn´t automated, yet. I´ll try on.
- One train journey is enough time for an App in prototype style, maybe change my story title…